Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comic Adventure

Our iMac was useless after the net connection died, and I had left it aside to be sold. Meantime, 13 year old Silvie used it's webcam, in combination with a comic book program on our main computers, to tell the following stories. It is on my wife’s blog “Obycejna zenska” but the story is in English. As always, I turn up as the heavy. Fathers are doomed, no matter how nice we try to be.


You can comment on her work, if you want, if you can make out the Czech instructions. In fact, if you can read Czech, you can tell me what the previous comments are all about.

 http://ontario.bloguje.cz/677982-tvorba-z-dilny-silvie.php

 

For the Mac lovers among you, yes I got it going by moving it into the living room. I have no idea why that works as a repair, but there you go. It is a great television, it plays dvds that choke in any other player. Hopefully, with some other additions, I can use it as a computer too.

1 comment:

Alexander M Zoltai said...

Completely mind-boggling creativity in that child !!

~ Alex